Welcome to the Manchester Vineyard Church Children’s Ministry!
First of all, we want to thank you for allowing us to serve your child(ren) today. We will do everything we can to keep a healthy environment for your child(ren). We ask for you to help us and the other families, by complying with a few health guidelines. Your child should not be in Sunday School or Nursery with the other children if they have any of these symptoms:
- A fever currently or within the last 24 hours
- An unidentified rash, any open sores or weeping wounds
- A harsh cough or large amounts of yellow or green nasal discharge
- Any symptom that they usually stay home from school with
- Lethargic behavior (moms usually know when the child isn’t feeling well)
- Diarrhea or loose stools currently or within the last 24 hours
- Vomiting currently or within the last 24 hours
- Head lice, pinworms, pinkeye, ringworm, impetigo, etc.
Nursery and Children’s Ministry staff are not permitted to administer any medication (OTC or prescribed) to your child(ren). We are sorry if this presents a scheduling issue for your child(ren) and are happy to have you come to the classroom to treat them. We also would ask that you not leave any medications in the classroom with your child(ren) or in your child(ren)’s bag. The only exception to this is that you may leave MDI-Rescue Inhalers (properly labeled) with children over the age of 8 years. Please notify the ministry coordinator and classroom teacher that you have done so.
The Children’s Ministry staff reserves the right to ask you to keep your child(ren) in the service if they are acting ill or unable to appropriately participate, due to illness. The child(ren) can be given a few coloring/seatwork activities to have during the service.
THANK YOU FOR ENTRUSTING US WITH YOUR PRECIOUS ONE(S)!